Monday, October 4, 2010

Breakfast of Champions for women over 40...lol!



:( Sorry - NO Dining Room Table Redo today....hopefully tomorrow.



WHY? 

It just is not right yet....ugh!  I am sooo bummed....maybe it will be even better?:)  I am thinking positive...this does not come naturally for me! 


Instead I am going to share with you one of my favorite Breakfast of CHAMPIONS { all moms are champions in my book }...esp. those women over 40 who workout because otherwise we will be baggy and saggy in places that are naggy....HEY that rhymed....lol! 




Powdered PB and Banana Oatmeal


1/2 c. Oats
1 med. banana
1 HEAPING tsp. of Powdered Peanut Butter ( I use the chocolate powdered peanut butter )
1 packet Truvia ( or sugar, splenda whatever works for you )
Almond Milk ( or any milk:)


I put in oats and banana ( sliced ) in and cover it with water just until over top of oats.  I microwave mine for 2 minutes.
Take out and put in Powdered PB and Truvia and mix up.
Then I pour Almond Milk over it until consistency that I like.


YUMMY...I crave this when I am doing my long walks in the morning.  Sad to say food motivates me to get home faster:)

At least it is related to food??  Dining table/oatmeal....kinda:) 

Happy Breakfasting ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

your encouragement-stories and prayers mean much...always feel free to email me @ tiffkilgore@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails