Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Are You Living Fully Engaged?

Have you ever had a times in your life where you didn't feel as if you belonged? or fit it?  Maybe you've never felt like you belonged anywhere

~WELL~

Welcome to My House of Belonging ..a place of acceptance and familiarity.  Come often and visit each room for there is much activity going on...Here are just a few " rooms " I am passionate about:

Decorating my home with NO MONEY...lol!
Building Family
Faith
Tiny Things { all the way to world peace =}
Deep Things that stir your Soul
Thrift Store Redo's
Health & Fitness
Words
to name of few=)

I am excited to begin this journey...Why? Well -

1) for myself.  That is the whole point right:)?
2) with others.  My number one goal is to find some soul sisters to come alongside me.
Together maybe we can connect the dots between creating the rooms in our hearts that will in turn ~ reflect outwardly in the rooms of our houses.  
.
.

AND Last but NOT LEAST....

.
.

As we meander {To follow a winding and turning course} our way through this journey

We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we've established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile. called life I have "colored outside the lines" along the way....My Heart House aka " room" ~ is where I go to visit those places and patch, mend or just tear out and rebuild.  Many of those places are painful but in retrospect..necessary.. and have and will ~  bring much glory and have caused me to look to the One who created me knowing my whole life beforehand...and lavishly LOVED ME.  Maybe in some way- you too - can identify with me and be encouraged...or encourage me:)
Earl Nightingale



~SO ~

Please feel welcome and make yourself @ home here in my heart. The home is filled with incense of fresh baked banana bread layered with hazelnut coffee and a touch of cinnamon so take a deep breath ~ You were meant to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

your encouragement-stories and prayers mean much...always feel free to email me @ tiffkilgore@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails