Tuesday, September 21, 2010

BEING and DOING


{ BEING and DOING }

Always seem to be torn between Being and Doing...today I am going to start write down all the things I am grateful for...more of the BEING things not the usual cleaning house, kids, family, church, work things

All the BEING things..that is where the beauty lies.

I am LOVED just because I am.  I have to do NOTHING to earn it....thankyou
breath...a gift...totally not in my control...thankyou
ALL of my LIFE that has brought me to Here...to now...the lessons....thankyou
THE want in my heart to live authentically....thankyou
I am grateful for the gift of CHOICE
PARTICIPATION...I can

If it seems I can't change my present circumstances at least I can choose how I respond to them.  Honor more moments of BEING rather than DOING...be active rather than passive.  Have no agenda and let my guard down to see what happens today.
BE conscience of these things today and who knows:)  I continue to write my grateful list....

JUST BEING~


This post is part of Tuesdays Unwrapped over at Chatting at the Sky

3 comments:

april said...

hi...me again. :)
Have you heard of the Gratitude Community at A Holy Experience? Your list made me think of it...
And, I love this idea of being rather than doing...it is one I've tried to live.

Tiffini said...

Thanks April...I checked out her blog and I am hooked...I'm a follower. That means so much ... you thinking of me that way:)

Amy Kinser said...

I am so grateful for the unconditional love that our Father has for us that He so readily gives.

Post a Comment

your encouragement-stories and prayers mean much...always feel free to email me @ tiffkilgore@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails