Thursday, November 25, 2010

My One Thousand Gifts





I thought it a perfect day to post my list of 1000 gifts


the Dare to Live Fully Right where I am
.
.
.

here are the first 27

1.  Hope...
2.  family
3.  pink, orange, and blue sunsets


4.  God delights in me
5.  It's YOUR work and not mine
6.  beginnings, middles and inbetweens of sweet friendships


7.  there is ONE who can restore what the locusts have eaten
8.  rainbows after storms


9.  candles...especially "baked" smells..they are my favorite
10.  smell of my babies skin
11.  the beauty and depth of Scripture


12.  it could always be worse
13.  God is before and behind and on either side of me and family
14.  hot coffee
15.  daddy dances


16.  quote from Mr. Magoriums Emporium...
17.  fall leaves laying in the grass
18.  God still speaks
19.  tears


20.time travelers who have gone before
21.  wind sounds
22.  warmth from fires
23.  red and orange tree lined streets


24.  sunrises
25.  for the pain and challenge of our marriage
26.  that I can trust you


27.  brokenness..and the beauty that comes out of it


Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more.

~ brother david steindl-rast

Blessings from our family to yours today




Sources: Rejourney, Midnightchoas, Our Daily LightDe La Soul Me Myself and I

1 comment:

Between You and Me said...

love this....hope you've had a great Thanksgiving......

Post a Comment

your encouragement-stories and prayers mean much...always feel free to email me @ tiffkilgore@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails