Friday, November 5, 2010

{ Custom Order Coffee Filter Wreath Update and Competition }



I can't believe the response on my coffee filter wreaths!  I've got a couple of custom orders I am working on and will hopefully get those pictures up Monday or Tuesday for you girls to take a peek at.  The cool thing about custom orders is they are inspired by YOU!  The wreaths are truly lovely and the magic in it is the verse or words hidden all over that YOU know about.  Be watching the first part of next week and I will list them in my ETSY store! See here
Please feel free to send me an email or convo about custom orders:)






Competition begins in January!!
30 hours a week this girl puts in at the gym.  
I wanted to take a "post";) and share a little about what AMAAZZINNGG!!!
  Here is a video from last 
 year's level 7 floor routine.  She will be a level 8 this year.  She FINALLY gets her OWN routine!!  picture us jumping up and down at this...lol!
Grace goes to school 1/2 day and then goes to gym until 7 at night.  She does her homework ::without being reminded
::makes A's
::has a sweet, sweet spirit
::has the "bestest" smile
 ::has a good heart
::is responsible 

 I really do have gymnastics to thank for helping me shape her character to what it is today. 

Did I mention she leaves me notes??



I am off to the Women of Faith today with my friend Lisa.  I know our hearts will be blessed...I am taking my pen and paper and yes...Kleenex.  It has been years since I've been to one of these.  Last time I went Kay Arthur spoke!
Have a great weekend and don't forget
to take time 
TO BE PRESENT
with those you love....until Monday:)



1 comment:

Jessica @ Simply A Farmer's Wife said...

Tiffini,

I received my wreath and I LOVE it! It is perfect! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Post a Comment

your encouragement-stories and prayers mean much...always feel free to email me @ tiffkilgore@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails