Tuesday, November 2, 2010

{ Hand Stamped and Dyed Coffee Filter Wreath }



For the LOVE of Script and Paper....


Great minds think alike right Katie?:)  Check out this sweet as pie mama at Cowboy Phraseology.  Thanks for the feature...:)  Isn't she a doll?  BTW...I LOVE your blog makeover:)

 Don't ya just love Script as much as I do?

{FYI - pictures just don't do these justice! }

I have these two wreaths available in my ETSY store...more to come soon!
Gifting time is just around the corner and I will package them up pretty so you don't have to..;) 

This is my favorite so far...it is inspirational in that it has DREAM ~ CREATE ~ INSPIRE and ENJOY stamped all over it!


It makes me happy :)


I am in LOVE with the idea of everything surrounding me from now on in my home HAS to be INSPIRING, ENCOURAGING and INTENTIONAL


and if it is handmade ... all the better:)





This sweet one has script stamped all over it.  The fabric is truly old...backing from a pair of curtains...the hole was already there...lol!



 I am currently working on is a BIRD one!  I am sooo loving this one ~ can't wait to share it!


Enjoy~


Thrilling Thursday at Paisley Passions

View Passionat...jpg in slide show

13 comments:

Jessica @ Simply A Farmer's Wife said...

I LOVE this wreath, Tiffini! I just made my sister a coffee filter wreath and loved it! I just ordered one from you for myself! Can't wait to get it!

Jessica @ Simply A Farmer's Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica @ Simply A Farmer's Wife said...

Forgot to ask you how you dyed the filters? Did you just put them in a bowl of dye and then lay them out to dry? I love the idea of making them in different colors!

Amy Kinser said...

I love these!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up to Thrilling Thursday @ Paisley Passions. Hope to see you again soon :)

~Lori @ Paisley Passions

Unknown said...

This wreath is absolutely beautiful-very creative and love the shabby chicness of it!

Cindy said...

Your wreath is just beautiful! I hope you sell lots!
Hugs, Cindy

Beth McC. said...

I love this wreath!! Your blog is great, consider me your newest follower!

Unknown said...

So neat!

Tricia said...

Oh I love this! I've made a book page wreath, but I think I like this with the coffee filters better :)

Chris said...

The most beautiful use for coffee filters I've ever seen! Love it!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

This is beautiful; Lovely work. Thanks so much for linking to The Sunday Showcase Party. Hope you are having a wonderful week. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Janean said...

love it! did a feature on my blog.. xoxo
janean @http://howikeepsane.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

your encouragement-stories and prayers mean much...always feel free to email me @ tiffkilgore@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails