Wednesday, December 1, 2010

a momma's job...


in a time of hurry hurry faster faster is
I can stop
 be needed
 to taking care of a sick...

GRACE

Here is what I have been doing the last 3 days

there have been literally PILES of these


Daddy got out some dvd's she hasn't watched in a LONG time


almost forgot these...must haves:)



Here is my attire as we speak...can't show you my hair that hasn't been
washed for two days....kinda scary:)
I haven't been feeling all that great either so my routine has gone
out the window for a few days as well

but



On the upside...I am getting lots of computer time...yippee!
Gotta go...the bell is ringing...she "needs" me:)
Grateful today to be needed.to stop.think.breathe.for Grace { yes His grace too }
What do you do when your child is home sick?

3 comments:

Between You and Me said...

when children are sick....

we're home.
in pajamas.
with messy hair.
eating soup.
taking medicine.
watching movies.
and lots and lots of kisses and hugs.

and momma is probably on the computer more.
{smile}

Jane said...

I remember the Christmas when my daughter was five and came down with chickenpox. (Gosh, was that really 23 years ago?!?!?) This was back in the day of VHS, so we watched a lot of movies and did a lot of snuggling and napping. Thank goodness she didn't have a really bad case! Honestly, I wouldn't trade those days....unwashed hair and all....

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I've got sick little ones too :( I guess it's that time of year!
Ah...the TV, yes hubby's idea, but I don't mind it :)
XO
Kristin

Post a Comment

your encouragement-stories and prayers mean much...always feel free to email me @ tiffkilgore@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails