Wednesday, December 1, 2010

paint - mdf - trim


and you have the beginning of two whole new rooms
Yes?
Just wanted to share the two rooms we have been working on...
they are not finished by any means but I still cannot get over
how much just some paint, mdf and trim can make..
It really is an inexpensive makeover

I'm lovin it!!
Now the really fun part begins...

Grace's Room


We have finished the touch up painting since these pictures were taken but I just had to post them!

Formal Dining


I will share more pictures very soon!

Tomorrow Goldie'sKids Boutique debut...be watching

1 comment:

Brittanie Gordon said...

I love the color and I LOVE LOVE the trim work! I want to do that in our bathroom.. but I am a little scared to try! Yours looks SO good!

Post a Comment

your encouragement-stories and prayers mean much...always feel free to email me @ tiffkilgore@live.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails